Part 2: Lifecyle Marketing.
Educate to sell more:
It is important to understand your target market before you can create content that will be relevant to them. When planning the content think about how it will serve their needs and wants. Than build this content making sure you post it across all your communication platforms. Questions to think about:
1. What questions do potential customers have before they buy from me? (Product details etc)
2. How can I address any concerns? (Email campaign, videos, blogs etc)
3. Where can I address those concerns? (website, Facebook etc)
Collect your lead info to follow up:
Now you have attracted the right audience you need to either make the sale or get their contact info so you can follow up later on. One way to capture your leads is to provide them with something of value in exchange for their contact info, such as:
1. A free trial or sample of your services
2. Build their trust – give them a reason to opt in.
3. Use eBooks, podcasts, videos, webinars, and downloads as content assets. This will also help establish credibility for your brand.
4. Use the right capture tools.